Why does my browser open tabs on its own?
Browsers opening multiple tabs automatically is often due to malware or adware.
1. Reset browsers
2. Reinstall browsers
Some users might need to reinstall their browsers to fix the tabs keep opening error, which will fix corrupted installations.
3. Reset content type actions
- This is a potential fix more specifically for Firefox users. Try adjusting content type settings by clicking Firefox’s Open menu button and selecting Options.
- Then click the General tab.
- Scroll to the Applications section shown directly below
- Select content types listed there to choose alternative actions for them in the Actions column. Select the Always ask action for content types.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org