How to fix error “Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook Window” when starting Outlook?
Please try the steps below to resolve the issue.
Start Outlook in safe mode and disable add-ins
Sometimes add-ins can conflict with Outlook. Starting Outlook in safe mode, which starts Outlook without add-ins loaded, can tell you if an add-in is the problem.
1. Start Outlook in safe mode
2. Choose Start > Run.
3. Type Outlook /safe, and choose OK.
In the Choose Profiles dialog box, accept the default setting of Outlook and choose OK.
4. If prompted, enter your password and choose Accept.
If Outlook does start in safe mode, then the problem is likely with one of your add-ins. You'll need to disable all of your add-ins before restarting Outlook
1. In the upper-left corner of Outlook, choose File > Options > Add-ins.
2. At the bottom of the View and manage Office Add-ins, make sure the Manage box shows COM Add-ins, and then choose Go.
3. As a precaution, when the COM Add-ins listing of your current add-ins opens, do one of the following:
Manually record the title of every selected add-in listed under Available Add-ins.
Take a screenshot of the property sheet and save the image to a location of your choice.
4. After you've captured the titles of the selected add-ins, clear all selected check boxes, and then choose OK.
5. Choose File > Exit.
1. Choose Start > Run, and in the Open box, type Outlook.
Note: If the program loads properly, it's likely that one of your add-ins is the source of the error and you need to identify which one. To determine which add-in is the problem, enable one add-in at a time.
2. In the upper-left corner of Outlook, choose File > Options > Add-ins.
3. Select the check box next to an add-in you want to re-enable, and then choose OK.
4. Repeat all steps until you've re-enabled all of the original add-ins and revealed the source of the error.
Important: Remember, if Outlook opens in safe mode, you've revealed the add-in you just enabled as a source of the error.
Restart Outlook again and disable the add-in you enabled that produced the problem, and then start Outlook.
Make sure you go through the restart-disable-restart process for every add-in that was originally enabled in Outlook. An error could be caused by more than one add-in.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and we are happy to help you.