How do I fix the intelppm.sys BSOD error in Windows 10?
1. Edit the Registry
- Press the Windows key + R.
- Enter regedit in the Open box, and click OK to open the Registry Editor.
- Then open this registry path:
- Double-click Start DWORD to open the Edit DWORD window.
- Enter 4 in the Value data box, and click OK.
- Next, browse to this path in the Registry Editor:
- Select the Intelppm subkey, and double-click the Start DWORD.
- Delete the current value in the Value data box, and then enter 4 as the replacement value.
- Click the OK button.
- Thereafter, restart Windows.
2. Uninstall the problematic driver
- Press the Windows Key + Xto open the menu, and select Device Manager from the list.
- When Device Manager opens, locate the problematic driver, right-click it and choose Uninstall device from the menu.
- A confirmation dialog will now appear. Click on Uninstall to remove the driver.
- Optional: You can click on the Scan for hardware changes icon or restart your PC, and Windows will install the default driver.
Sometimes the PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA STOP 0×00000050 intelppm.sys error can appear due to problematic drivers, and in order to fix it, you need to find and remove the problematic driver.
3. Run System File Checker
- Press the Windows key and type cmd.
- Click on Run as Administrator for Command Prompt.
- In the Command Prompt, enter the following command and hit Enter:
- Wait for the system file checker tool to scan, and validate the system files.
- The tool will fix missing or corrupted files in the system if required.
Once the scan is 100% complete, reboot the computer and check if the error is resolved. The SFC scan is a command-line tool that will scan your system for potential errors and resolve them on the way. So, it can also fix the PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA STOP 0×00000050 intelppm.sys error.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org