How to find missing email
Usually, when Outlook emails have disappeared, it could be an issue of configuration in your settings, account inactivity, email rules set up on Outlook, and emails moved to a deleted folder.
Please follow the below steps that might resolve the issue.
Export old mail history
1. Open Outlook
2. Click File and select Open & Export
3. Click Import/Export
4. Select Export to a file
5.Select Outlook Data File (.pst)
6. Select the email account
7. Ensure Include subfolder is checked and click Next
8. Click Browse
9. Select a location and name the file
10. Click Finish
1. Go to Settings
2. Click Apps and Apps & Features
3. Select Mail
4. Click Advanced Options
5. Select Repair. If this option is not available, click the Reset button.
6. Restart your PC
However, considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and we are happy to help you.