How to fix Settings in Windows 11 that won't open
- Restart Windows Explorer
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager.
- Select the Processes tab.
- Scroll down and select Windows Explorer, Right click then select Restart.
- Please try to run SFC and DISM to check for any system errors and corrupted files.
- Windows Key + R to open Run then type: cmd
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to Run as administrator.
- Copy and paste each command below, you need to do it one at a time until finishes scanning.
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Restart your computer
- Reset Settings app via PowerShell
- Open PowerShell as Administrator
- Copy and paste the command below then press Enter.
Get-AppxPackage *windows.immersivecontrolpanel* | Reset-AppxPackage
- Restart your computer
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.