What to do if the Taskbar volume icon is not working
Install Sound Drivers
- Right click on the speaker icon in your taskbar, and go to Playback devices.
- Double click on your default playback device.
- Under Controller information, click Properties.
- Now, go to Change Settings, and go to the Driver tab.
- You have a few options in the Driver tab, you can try to update your sound driver first, by clicking on Update Driver. If the sound driver is unavailable, search online for the appropriate driver for your sound card, and install it.
- Restart your computer.
Run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
- Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
- When the Settings app opens, navigate to the Update & security section.
- Select Troubleshoot from the menu on the left. In the right pane, select Hardware and Devices
- Then click the Run the troubleshooter button.
- The troubleshooter will now start and check for problems.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.