What to Do When Your Computer Screen Won't Show a Picture
Has your computer screen stopped working? Here are some troubleshooting steps to take if your monitor fails to display a picture.
1. Test your monitor. Before you begin more complicated and time-consuming troubleshooting with the rest of your computer, make sure your monitor is working properly.
With the monitor disconnected from your computer, turn it on and off. If the display shows diagnostic information of any kind, you know the display is powered and is capable of displaying content.
2. Verify that your PC has completely restarted and is powering up from a completely powered off state.
3. Troubleshoot the cause of the beep code if you're lucky enough to get one.
A beep code will give you a very good idea of exactly where to look for the cause of your computer turning off.
4. Clear the CMOS. Clearing the BIOS memory on your motherboard will return the BIOS settings to their factory default levels. A BIOS misconfiguration could be why your PC won't start up all the way.
5. Verify that the power supply voltage switch is set correctly. If the input voltage for the power supply isn't correct, then your computer might not turn on completely.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that by utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.