How to Fix: Microsoft Edge is Very Slow?
Delete Cache and Cookies
- Launch the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Keypress the Ctrl + Shift + Del edge shortcut.
- It shall open the Clear Browsing Data dialog box.
- Select Browsing History, Cookies, and other site data, and Cached Images and Files.
- Hit the Clear now button and wait for the process to complete.
Disable Edge Extensions
- Launch the Microsoft Edge browser and head over to the Edge extensions.
- Disable the extension one after the other.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.