What to do when Internet Explorer stops working?
If you can't open Internet Explorer, if it freezes, or if it opens briefly and then closes, the problem might be caused by low memory or damaged system files. Try this:
- Open Internet Explorer and select Tools > Internet options.
- Select the Advanced tab, and then select Reset.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box, select Reset.
- When Internet Explorer finishes applying the default settings, select Close > OK.
- Restart your PC to apply the changes.
If you encounter some difficulties following the steps above, considering you have already purchased Restoro or you are someone who is in need of assistance on your computer, please contact our support and they will be more than happy to assist you.