How to view saved passwords in Google Chrome?
- Open Google Chrome.
- At the top right of Chrome, click Profile, then select Passwords.
- See, delete, or export a password:
- See: To the right of the website, click Show password . If you lock your computer with a password, you'll be prompted to enter your computer password.
- Remove: To the right of the website, click More Remove.
- Export: To the right of "Saved Passwords," click More Export passwords.
To clear all your saved passwords, clear browsing data and select "Passwords."
If you encounter some difficulties following the steps above, considering you have already purchased Restoro or you are someone who is in need of assistance on your computer, please contact our support and they will be more than happy to assist you.