How to record your screen in Windows 10
1. Open the app you want to record. Unfortunately, the screen recorder tool can't capture some programs — such as File Manager, or the entire desktop — but it does work in regular desktop apps (and those from the Windows Store).
2. Press the Windows key + G at the same time to open the Game Bar dialog.
3. Check the "Yes, this is a game" checkbox to load the Game Bar. This is the procedure whether you are screen recording a game or another kind of app.
4. Click on the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to begin capturing video.
5. Stop the recording by clicking on the red recording bar that will be on the top right of the program window. (If it disappears on you, press Win + G again to bring the Game Bar back.)
If you encounter some difficulties following the steps above, considering you have already purchased Restoro or you are someone who is in need of assistance on your computer, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.