How to take a Screenshot in Windows 11
Using the Snipping Tool, take a screenshot of Windows 11
- Go to the Start menu, type the "snipping tool" in the search bar, and open the app.
- Once you click New, you'll be transported to the screenshot overlay.
- Select your desired screenshot method, then select the region to be captured and release the cursor. Your snapshot will be captured successfully.
Make use of keyboard shortcuts
- Press and hold the PrtSc key.
Use the Xbox Game Bar to take screenshots
- Press the Win + G key combination.
- In the top-left corner, navigate to the Capture area and select the Take screenshot option.
If you encounter some difficulties following the steps above, considering you have already purchased Restoro or you are someone who is in need of assistance on your computer, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.