How can I fix driver error Code 32?
1. Reinstall the driver
- Right-click the Start button in Windows 10 and select Run.
- Enter devmgmt.msc into Run’s box and click OK to open Device Manager.
- Expand the hardware category that includes the device with error code 32.
- Right-click the device to fix error code 32 for and select Uninstall device.
- Select Delete the driver software for this device option on the window that opens.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Thereafter, click the Action menu.
- Select the Scan for hardware changes option to reinstall the device.
2. Update your drivers
- Open the Device Manager
- Expand the category tree of the drivers you want to update
- Right-click on them and select Update driver
- Click on Search automatically for updated driver software
- Reboot your PC after Windows installs the drivers
As this is a driver issue, updating the driver for the device is one of the more obvious resolutions. You can do it by following the above steps or by using an automatic third-party software that scans your PC, downloads and installs the latest drivers with just a few clicks.
That being said, you should consider the support from dedicated tools to improve your system performance fast. More so, you will repair corrupted drivers or errors once for all.
3. Undo system changes with System Restore
- Open the Run accessory in Windows.
- Input rstrui in the Open box within Run, and then click the OK option.
- Click Next on the System Restore window to continue.
- Select the Show more restore points check box.
- Choose a restore point that will roll Windows back to a date that predates the Code 32 error on your desktop or laptop. (If you’re not sure, select the restore point that goes the furthest back.)
- Note: Software installed after a selected restore point gets deleted. Click Scan for affected programs to check what software will be uninstalled.
- Click the Next option.
- Select the Finish option to confirm.
4. Delete the UpperFilters and LowerFilters string values
- Open Run’s window.
- Enter Regedit in the blank box and press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
- Open this registry path:
- Identify what GUID subkey class in the registry corresponds to the hardware device you need to fix error code 32 for on Microsoft’s System-Defined Device Setup Classes page.
- Select the respective registry subkey.
- Right-click UpperFilters and select Delete.
- Right-click LowerFilters to select Delete.
- Exit the Registry Editor.
- Thereafter, click Restart on the Start menu.
Those are among the most probable fixes for the Code 32 error.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org