How can I fix the RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSoD error?
1. Update your Windows 10 and drivers
2. Run the BSoD Troubleshooter
If you’re still facing the problem after updating your drivers, let’s try a few troubleshooting solutions.
First and foremost, try using the built-in Windows 10 BSOD troubleshooter. The tool is equipped to deal with various BSOD issues, including the RDR_FILE_SYSTEM error.
- Open the Settings app and go to Update & Security section.
- Select Troubleshoot from the menu on the left.
- Select BSOD from the right pane and click Run the troubleshooter.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the troubleshooter
3. Run the SFC scan
- Go to Search, type cmd, and open Command Prompt as Administrator.
- Enter the following line and press Enter: sfc/scannow
- Wait until the process is done (it may take a while).
- If the solution is found, it will automatically be applied.
- Now, close the Command Prompt and restart your computer.
This is a command-line tool that goes through your system seeking potential issues. If the solution is possible, the SFC scan will resolve the problem automatically.
4. Uninstall/reinstall your antivirus software
It was reported by users that Norton antivirus can often cause RDR_FILE_SYSTEM error to occur.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org