How to disable Touchpad in Windows 11
- On the taskbar, right-click the Windows Start button and select Settings.
- In the left sidebar, select Bluetooth & devices.
- Click the Touchpad in the right-hand pane.
- To turn off the touchpad, turn the toggle next to the Touchpad to the left.
- When you disable this toggle, your touchpad will stop working immediately. When you do that, ensure you have an external mouse available so that if you want to enable it again, you can easily do so.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.