How to fix the “No Audio Output Device Is Installed” error after the Windows 10 Update
Users running into the “No Audio Output Device Is Installed” error find their PCs completely mute after upgrading to Microsoft’s latest version of Windows 10.
- Open Device Manager (Open the start menu, type Device Manager and press enter) and select System Devices (close to the end of the list).
- Locate Intel Smart Sound Technology driver (SST).
- Right-click and select Update Driver from the pop-up menu.
- Choose browse my computer for driver software and then Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer and select High Definition Audio.
- Click Next.
- Intel Smart Sound Technology (SST) driver will disappear and you should have Audio back
However, considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and we are happy to help you.