How to fix Web Pages that don't load
Open the site or sites you are having trouble with using a different browser.
If the second browser load the website, try the following steps:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More More.
3. Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
1. Click on the edge menu button located in the upper right corner.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear.
4. Check the boxes next to Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files.
5. Click on Clear.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and we are happy to help you.