How to turn on or off the Google Chrome notifications?
By default, Chrome alerts you whenever a website, app, or extension wants to send you notifications. You can change this setting at any time.
- Launch Google Chrome.
- On the upper right corner, click Settings (three dots).
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
- Block all: Turn off Ask before sending.
- Block a site: Next to "Block," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
- Allow a site: Next to "Allow," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
If you encounter some difficulties following the steps above, considering you have already purchased Restoro or you are someone who is in need of assistance on your computer, please contact our support and they will be more than happy to assist you.