How to enable Windows Mobility Center in Windows 11
- Use the search bar
- Hit the Windows key or click on the Start button.
- Type Windows Mobility Center into the search bar.
- Click on Windows Mobility Center.
- Use the battery icon in the system tray
- Locate the battery icon in the system tray and right-click on it.
- One of the available options will be Windows Mobility Center. Click on it.
- Try the Power User menu
- Open the Power User menu by pressing Windows+X or right-clicking on the Start button.
- Find Mobility Center and click on it.
- Use the Run dialog
- Open the Run window by pressing Windows+ R.
- Type mblctr.exe in the dialogue window and press Enter or click on OK.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.