How to Zoom Out on a PC
1. Click the page or location on which you want to zoom out. For example, if you want to zoom out on a website that's too big, click anywhere on the website. If you want to zoom out on your desktop, just click your desktop.
- This is one of the quickest and easiest ways to zoom out, especially if you don't have a mouse with a scroll wheel.
- This method won't work in all apps, such as Microsoft Word. It will work in all web browsers, on your desktop, and in various other Windows apps.
- If your mouse has a physical scroll wheel that allows you to scroll up and down in various windows, you can use that same scroll wheel to quickly zoom in and out.
- This method should work on any website, on the desktop, and in most (but not all) apps
2. Press and hold the Ctrl key, then press the - (minus) key. It's at the top of the keyboard between the number zero and the equal sign. Each time you press the minus key while holding down the Ctrl key, you'll be zooming out a bit further—this makes everything in the selected area appear smaller so you can see more at once.
- To zoom back in, hold down Ctrl and press the + (plus) key instead.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.