How do I fix my keyboard not typing letters?
You can’t type anything with your keyboard? That’s really bothersome and frustrating. But don’t worry, you certainly aren’t the only one. We’ve seen many Windows users are reporting this Keyboard won’t type issue. But the good news is, you can fix it. We’ve put together 6 solutions you can try.
- Restart your computer
- Adjust your keyboard settings
- Uninstall your keyboard driver
- Update your keyboard driver
- Try this fix if you’re using a USB keyboard
- Try this fix if you’re using a wireless keyboard
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.