How to Fix ‘Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge
Repair Microsoft Edge from Apps & Features
- Use the taskbar search option to search for Apps & Features, then press Enter.
- Now a list of all the apps on your PC will appear on your screen. Search for the Microsoft Edge app, then click on the three dots located on the right side from the name and click on Modify
- After that, you will be prompted with the User Account Control, click on Yes to give permission.
- A window will appear on your screen with the details of what will happen if you choose to repair your Edge browser. Click on Repair, then wait until the download and installation are complete.
- Click on Close to close the window, then reboot your PC and test your Microsoft Browser to see if the ‘The Page is Having a Problem’ error still occurs.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.