How can I fix Runtime error 52: Bad filename or number?
- Uninstalling apps clashing in the background might prove effective in handling this error. Also, a program called Worldox found in Excel, locate and delete it, then restart your program.
1. Reinstall runtime libraries
- Click on the Windows icon and open Settings.
- Now click on Apps, next on Apps & Features.
- Find and highlight the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package, now click Uninstall at the top of the list.
- The moment you are done, restart your computer.
- Lastly, download the latest redistributable package from Microsoft, then install it.
2. Perform in-place upgrade
- On your favorite browser, go to the Windows 11 Download page.
- Click on Select Download under Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO), then choose Windows 11.
- Next, click the Download button.
- Choose the product language you want, then click the Confirm button.
- Now you will receive a download link, and you will be able to click on the 64-bit Download button to get the Windows 11 ISO.
- Right-click the ISO file you downloaded and select the Mount option. Another option for this is to create a bootable USB or DVD.
- A new virtual drive will pop up in your File Manager window. Click on it and double-click the setup file to begin the installation process.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.
- Email: email@example.com