How to Reset your Web Browser
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Settings button (cog icon) in the upper right-hand corner. Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Advanced tab in the Internet Options window.
- Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click the Reset button.
- In the pop-up window, ensure that the box next to "Delete personal settings" is not ticked and then click the Reset button.
- Close Internet Explorer and then open it again to finish.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and click the Menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top left-hand corner.
- Click the Help icon (question mark) at the bottom of the drop-down menu and then select Troubleshooting Information.
- Firefox’s Troubleshooting Information page will load in your browser. Click the Reset Firefox button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the Reset Firefox button in the pop-up window to finish.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome. Type chrome://settings in the address bar and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard. Alternatively, click the Menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top right-hand corner and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the Settings page, click Show advanced settings.
- At the bottom of the advanced settings, click Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset to finish.
Reset Microsoft Edge
Currently, Edge does not have a feature to enable users to reset the browser to default settings. (Clear cache instead)
- Open Safari and click the Safari tab in the top menu bar, and then select Reset Safari from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Reset button to finish.
If you encounter some difficulties following the steps above, considering you have already purchased Restoro or you are someone who is in need of assistance on your computer, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.