AMD Graphics Card is Not Recognized in Device Manager
1. Install the latest AMD drivers
Installing the wrong driver version can cause permanent damage to your system. Instead, we recommend using a dedicated, third-party solution to update drivers automatically.
2. Uninstall the graphics driver
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard or click on the Start button.
- Type Device Manager in the search field and press Enter.
- Double-click the Display Adapters option to expand it.
- Right-click on the graphics card and choose Uninstall device.
- Click the Uninstall button when prompted to confirm the action.
- Once the uninstall process is finished, restart the system and cancel any attempt by Windows to reinstall the driver automatically.
Uninstalling the driver is the first step in fixing the GPU not detected or recognized in the Device Manager issue.
3. Install the drivers in Compatibility mode
- Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
- Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab.
- Place a checkmark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system from the drop-down list.
- Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org