How to set an alarm in Windows 10?
Windows 10 has a built-in alarm clock app, which you can set up using the following steps.
1. Type "alarm" into the Windows search box.
2. Click the "Alarms & Clock" icon.
3. Click the plug button to add a new alarm time. You can also select an existing alarm to edit it.
4. Set an alarm time. You can also set the alarm sound, snooze time, number of times the alarm repeats and the name of the alarm, but these are all optional settings.
5. Click the save button in the lower right corner of the window.
However, considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and we are happy to help you.