How to fix Blue Screen error code 133
The particular error code 133 can be caused by different issues, from outdated drivers to a software conflict or missing system files. Users report that the issue occurs, and the PC keeps restarting. The system can properly boot up, but the blue screen error appears again.
1. Update hardware drivers to fix Blue Screen error code 133
- Right-click on Start and select Device Manager or search for it.
- Expand the section you want to update, f.e., Display adapters.
- Right-click and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for drivers from the options, so the process is automatic
2. Uninstall recently added applications to fix 133 error
3. Check disk issues to fix Blue Screen error code 133
- Type cmd in the Windows search box.
- Then select Run as administrator
- Choose Yes on the UAC prompt to continue.
- Type chkdsk /f /r in the CMD window, and then hit Enter.
- Press Y on the keyboard.
- Then restart your PC to initiate the disk check.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.