Error code 2203
Error code 2203 will appear in the user account that does not have sufficient permissions to install a program or an application.
To fix this please follow the following:
1. For Windows 10, next to the Start Menu (Windows Logo) go to Search Box. For Windows 8.1/ Windows 8 press Windows + C to open charms and look for the search box. For Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, click on the Windows Start (Windows Logo) and go to Search Box.
2. Click on the User Accounts
3. Click on the Change User Account Control settings link.
4. If prompted by UAC, click on Yes to approve.
5. Adjust the slider to "Default - Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer"
6. If prompted by UAC, click on Yes to approve.
If you encounter some difficulties following the steps above, considering you have already purchased Restoro or you are someone who is in need of assistance on your computer, please contact our support and they will be more than happy to assist you.