How to restore from a System Restore Point?
This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time, called a system restore point. Restore points are generated when you install a new app or driver, and when you create a restore point manually. Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type control panel, and then choose it from the list of results
- In the Control Panel search box, type recovery.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore.
- In the Restore system files and setting box, select Next.
- Select the restore point that you want to use in the list of results, and then select Scan for affected programs.
- You'll see a list of items that will be deleted if you remove this restore point. If you're OK with the deletions, select Close> Next > Finish.
However, as one of our valued customers, we would like to extend our service and provide you a quick resolution, please contact our Support team now, and they'll be more than happy to help you.