How to disable Outlook Focused Inbox
Outlook‘s Focused Inbox helps you focus on the emails that matter most to you. This feature divides your inbox into two tabs – Focused and Other. Your most important emails are on the Focused tab.
Disable Focused Inbox on Outlook
- Go to the View tab and select Show Focused Inbox.
- The Focused and Other tabs will no longer be visible at the top of your mailbox.
- Now go to Settings > Display settings > Focused Inbox.
- Under When email is received > select Don’t sort messages > click OK.
Disable Focused Inbox on Outlook.com/Hotmail.com
- Select the Settings icon > go to Display settings > Focused Inbox.
- Under When email is received, simply select Don’t sort messages > click OK.
Turn off Focused Inbox on Outlook for Mac
Go to the Organize tab > select Focused inbox. This simple action disables the feature.
Turn off Focused Inbox on Mail for Windows 10
- Go to Settings > select Reading.
- Use the Focused Inbox slider to disable the feature.
Turn off Focused Inbox on Outlook Mobile
- Click the Settings button in Outlook Mobile.
- Use the Focused Inbox slider to turn Focused Inbox off.
The Focused Inbox feature is a very useful mail functionality. It can help you to keep your inbox organized and make sure that you don’t miss any important new emails.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.