How to Fix Control Panel Not Opening in Windows 11
Recently, many users have reported that the Control Panel is not opening after installing the Windows 11 update. So, if you are also experiencing such issues on your Windows 11 computer, you are reading the right guide.
1) Restart Your PC
2) Uninstall the Newly Installed app
3) Check the Important Windows Services
4) Delete the BagMRU and Bags Registry Key
1. First of all, click on the Windows 11 search and type in Registry. Next, open the Registry Editor from the list.
2. On the Registry Editor, navigate to the following path:
You can copy and paste the path on the Address bar of Registry Editor to jump to the folder directly.
3. Now, right-click on the BagMRU key under the Shell folder and select the Delete option.
4. Next, right-click on the Bags registry key under the Shell folder and select the Delete option.
After deleting the two folders, make sure to restart your PC. This will most probably fix Control Panel not an opening problem on Windows 11 computers.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.