How to Fix Windows 11 Not Updating Time & Showing Wrong Time
1) Allow Windows 11 to Update Time Automatically
1. First of all, click on the Windows 11 Start button and select Settings.
2. On the Settings app, click on the Time & Language option on the left pane.
3. On the right, click on the Date & time as shown below.
4. Now, on the Date & time page, turn on the toggle to Set the time automatically.
That’s it! This would force Windows 11 to update the time automatically.
2) Check the Time Zone Settings
If Windows 11 shows you the wrong time, you need to check the Time Zone setting. Misconfigured time zone setting is usually the leading cause of showing the wrong time on the Windows operating system.
So, before following the next methods, make sure to cross-check the time zone settings of your Windows 11. We have shared a detailed guide on how to change the time zone in Windows 11, which would help you pick the appropriate time zone based on your region.
3) Check the Windows Time Service Status
1. First, click on the Windows 11 Search and type in Services. Next, open the Services app from the list.
2. On the Windows Services, find the Windows Time Service.
3. Double click on the Windows Time. Next, click on the drop-down menu behind Startup type and select Automatic.
4. Once done, click on the Start button underneath Service Status.
5. After making the changes, click on the Apply button and then on Ok.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.