How to clear temp files?
Programs often store temporary files on your hard drive. Over time, these files can start to take up a lot of space. If you are running low on hard drive space, clearing temporary files is a good way to reclaim additional disk storage space.
- Press the Windows Button + R to open the "Run" dialog box.
- Enter this text:
- Click "OK." This will open your temp folder.
- Press Ctrl + A to select all.
- Press "Delete" on your keyboard and click "Yes" to confirm.
- All temporary files will now be deleted.
Note: Some files may not be able to be deleted. If you are prompted about files that are missing or in use, click the check box next to "Do this for all current items" and click "Skip."
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.
- Email: email@example.com