How to Install New Desktop Themes in Windows
- WINDOWS 10:
- Right click the Start menu and select Settings.
- Choose Personalization from the Windows Settings menu.
- On the left, select Themes from the sidebar.
- Under Apply a Theme, click the link to Get more themes in the store.
- Choose a theme, and click to open a pop-up to download it.
- Click the Get button and wait while the theme downloads.
- Choose Launch to load the theme into the Apply a Theme menu.
- WINDOWS 7:
- Right-click on desktop and select Personalize.
- Now, click on the Windows Color to open Window Color and Appearance
- When you change the color here, it applies to Taskbar and Start menu color as well. And if you aren’t happy with the default set of colors, click show color mixer to set Hue, Saturation and Brightness for a selected color.
- Click Save changes to save the color changes.
If you encounter some difficulties following the steps above, considering you have already purchased Restoro or you are someone who is in need of assistance on your computer, please contact our support and they will be more than happy to assist you.