How to Turn SafeSearch on or off on Google Chrome
If you manage your own Google Account, you can turn on SafeSearch for your personal account or browser.
- On your computer, go to SafeSearch settings.
- Turn Explicit results filter on or off.
- To turn off SafeSearch, turn off Explicit results filter.
- To turn on SafeSearch, turn on Explicit results filter.
- If you find a Lock at the top right, your SafeSearch setting is locked. The settings page provides info about who manages your SafeSearch setting.
Tip: At the top right of Google search results, you can also click Settings Hide explicit results or Show explicit results. If these options aren't there, you can turn Explicit results filter on or off.