How to resolve dimmed screen on my laptop
Note: Make sure that you set your laptop’s brightness level to maximum.
Using the taskbar's battery icon
1. Click the battery icon on your taskbar.
2. In the power status window, click the brightness tile. Each time you click the tile, your brightness will be adjusted by 25%.
Using the Windows Mobility Center
1. Open the Power User Tasks Menu by right-clicking the Start menu icon, or by typing Win+X (hold down the Windows key and press X).
2. Click Mobility Center (or press B).
3. In the Mobility Center, adjust the brightness slider.
However, considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and we are happy to help you.