What to do when the Microsoft Store not opening?
There is a possibility that the date and time is incorrect. The date and time settings should be set properly in order for Microsoft Store to work properly.
1. Click on the Start Menu (Windows Icon on the lower left corner of your screen) and select Settings.
2. Click on “Time & Language”.
3. Select "Date & time" on the left pane and then make sure that both "Set time automatically" and "Set time zone automatically" are switched on. Click on "Add clock for different time zones".
4. Select "Internet Time" tab and make sure that your computer is set to automatically synchronize with 'time.windows.com'.
5. If not, then click on "Change settings..." and set your computer to synchronize with "time.windows.com".
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and we are happy to help you.