How to fix Microsoft Solitaire not working
- Make sure that your Operating System is up to date
- Update all of your apps from the Windows Store
- Open the Windows Store.
- Click on your account in the top right corner of the window.
- Click on Downloads.
- Click on Check for updates.
- Wait for the Windows Store to check for any available updates for all of your applications and programs. This might take a while, so be patient.
- If the Windows Store doesn’t find any available updates, simply move on to a different solution. If the Windows Store does find updates available for your apps, follow the onscreen instructions to download and install each of them and check to see if that fixes the problem.
- Reset the Windows Store cache
- Press the Windows Logo key + R to open a Run dialog.
- Type wsreset.exe into the Run dialog and press Enter.
- Wait for Windows to reset the Windows Store app.
- Restart your computer.
- Wait for your computer to boot up, and then check to see whether or not the issue still persists.
- Reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.