How to Fix Sleep Mode Not Working on Windows
1) Make sure that Sleep Mode is Turned On
Before trying other methods, make sure that the Sleep Mode is enabled on your Windows 11. To confirm whether Sleep mode is enabled, you need to follow some simple steps shared below.
1. Click on the Windows 11 Start Button and select Settings.
2. On the Settings, click on the System tab on the left pane.
3. On the right pane, click on the Power button, as shown in the screenshot below.
4. Next, click on the Screen and Sleep option.
5. If you’ll find two options on the Screen and sleep. To activate the sleep mode, specify the time in the drop-down.
2) Disable the Fast Startup
Many Windows 11 users have claimed to fix Sleep mode not working on Windows 11 by disabling the Fast Startup. So, you can try disabling the Fast Startup option to fix the Sleep mode not working issue on your Windows 11.
1. First, click the Windows 11 search and type in Control Panel. Next, open the Control Panel app from the list.
2. On the Control Panel, click on the Hardware and Sound option on the left sidebar.
3. Click on the Power Options or Change what the power buttons do link.
4. On the Power Options screen, click on the Choose what the power buttons do link.
5. On the next screen, click on the Change Settings that are currently unavailable.
6. Next, on the define power buttons and turn on the password protection screen, uncheck the ‘Turn on fast startup (recommended)’ option.
7. After making the changes, click on the Save Changes button.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that by utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.