Failed to install Windows Update error 0x8007371b
Use Windows Update
- Run the Windows Update troubleshooter
- Open the search box by clicking the Type here to search taskbar button.
- Enter the keyword troubleshoot in the search utility.
- Click Troubleshoot to open that Settings tab
- Click Additional troubleshooters to open the window shown directly below.
- Select the Windows Update troubleshooter listed there.
- Click Run the troubleshooter to open the Windows Update troubleshooter
- Then go through and apply the troubleshooter’s suggested fixes.
Run image and servicing scans
- To run Deployment Image & Servicing Management scans, press the Windows key + S search box keyboard shortcut.
- Type cmd in Windows 10’s search box.
- Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as administrator to open an elevated CP window.
- First, type in this command and press Enter:
Dism /online /cleanup-image /ScanHealth
- After than scan, input this Deployment Image command:
Dism /online /cleanup-image /CheckHealth
- Finally, type in this command and hit Enter:
Dism online /cleanup-image /RestoreHealth
Clear Windows Update’s cache folder
- Right-click your Start button and select Run.
- To open the Services window, input services.msc in Run’s text box and click OK.
- Right-click the Windows Update service to select Stop
- Next, open File Explorer with the Windows key + E keyboard shortcut for it.
- Enter this path into the file path bar:
- Press the Ctrl + A key to select all the folder’s content.
- Select the Home tab
- Click the Delete button.
- Open the Services window again.
- Right-click Windows Update and select Start to restart that service.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.
- Email: email@example.com