How to Fix VLC’s “Your input can’t be opened” Error
- Ensure Your Media Link (MRL) Is Valid
- Reset Your VLC Preferences
- Open VLC on your computer.
- Select Tools > Preferences from the app’s menu bar.
- Choose Reset Preferences at the bottom of the Simple Preferences window.
- Select OK in the prompt.
- Quit and reopen VLC.
- Fix VLC’s Errors by Updating the App
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.