How to remove POSTGUI_OGL.EXE from Windows Startup?
Perform a Clean Boot
- Click Start, and type MSConfig.
- Select System Configuration from the search results.
- On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox, and then tap or click Disable all.
- On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Open Task Manager.
- On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click Disable.
- Close Task Manager.
- On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click OK, and then restart the computer.
Note: If your problem does not occur while the computer is in a clean boot environment, then you can determine which startup application or service is causing the problem by systemically turning them on or off and restarting the computer. While turning on a single service or startup item and rebooting each time will eventually find the problematic service or application, the most efficient way to do this is to test half of them at a time, thus eliminating half of the items as the potential cause with each reboot of the computer. You can then repeat this process until you've isolated the problem.
If you encounter some difficulties along the way, considering you have already purchased Restoro or you are someone who is in need of assistance on your computer, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.