How to change the Windows 11 Start Menu Color
- First, select Settings on the Start menu.
- Select Settings’ Personalization tab.
- Click Colors on that tab to bring up the options
- Windows grays out The Show accent color on Start and taskbar option when the White mode option is selected. So, you’ll need to select the Dark setting on the Choose your mode drop-down menu.
- Then select the Show accent color on Start and taskbar setting.
- Double-click Accent color to expand its palette.
- Then choose a different color for the Start menu and taskbar there.
- You can open a bigger color palette by clicking the View colors option.
- Left-click and drag the little circle on that palette to choose a different color with it, and press the Done button.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.