I Can Receive But I Can’t Send Email – Outlook
There is a possibility that you have an email authentication issue.
How to turn on authentication – Outlook
1. Click the Tools menu in Outlook.
2. Click Email Accounts.
3. Click View or change existing e-mail accounts.
4. Click Next.
5. Highlight an email account.
6. Click Change.
7. Click More Settings.
8. Click Outgoing Server tab.
9. Check the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
10. Make sure that Use same setting as my incoming mail server is selected.
11. Click OK.
12. Click Next.
13. Click Finish.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.