What to do when Internet Browsing Is Slow or Unresponsive
If your internet is slow or unresponsive, it could be a combination of software and hardware issues.
- Check WiFi or LAN network connection if active and strong.
- Try to reboot your modem or router.
- Unplug the router and the modem.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug in the modem. If it doesn't power on in the first few seconds, press the Power button.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Clear browser history and cache.
However, considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and we are happy to help you.