What to do if you cannot install Skype in Windows 10?
- Run the installer in a standard way and once prompted, close the browser.
- Right-click on the installer and open Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab.
- Check the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” box.
- Select “Windows 8” from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm changes.
- Right-click on the Skype installer again and click “Run as administrator” in the contextual menu.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.