What to do if Num Lock is not working even with the NumLock key on?
- In Windows, search for and open Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, click Ease of Access.
- Control panel with ease of access selected
- In the Ease of Access Center, click Change how your keyboard works.
- Select 'Change how your keyboard works' in the Ease of Access menu
- Uncheck the option for Turn on Mouse Keys, and then click OK.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.