Slow File Explorer on Windows 11
So, if you feel that your Windows 11’s File Explorer is taking too long to load your files, you have landed on the right page. This article will share the few best methods to fix the Windows File Explorer when it’s slow. So, let’s get started.
1) Restart the Windows Explorer
1. First, click on the Windows 11 search and type in Task Manager.
2. On the Task Manager, find the Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on the Windows Explorer and select Restart.
2) Close Unnecessary Programs
3) Disable the Quick Access Menu
4) Clear the File Explorer History
1. First, open the File Explorer and click on the three dots as shown below.
3. On the Folder options, uncheck the two options – Show recently used files in Quick Access and Show frequently used folders in Quick access.
4. Once done, click on the Clear button behind the Clear File Explorer history.
Once the troubleshooting process completes, you need to restart your PC.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.