How to resolve attachment issues in Outlook?
Disable Outlook Add-In
- Click File > Options, and then click the “Add-Ins” category on the left.
- This will open the Add-ins section. To enable or disable add-ins, make sure that “COM Add-ins” is selected in the dropdown (it’s the default, so you shouldn’t need to change it) and then click “Go.”
- This opens up the COM Add-ins dialogue, where you can enable or disable add-ins.
- Enabling and disabling is a tick-box exercise—a tick means the add-in is enabled; no tick means the add-in is disabled. To disable an add-in, untick it and then click “OK.”
- When you go back into File > Options > Add-ins, the add-in you disabled will be visible in the disabled add-ins section.
The add-in will remain disabled until you enable it again. Test to see if your problem occurs when the add-in is disabled; if it does, keep disabling your add-ins one by one until you find the culprit.
If you encounter some difficulties along the way, considering you have already purchased Restoro or you are someone who is in need of assistance on your computer, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.