How to perform disk cleanup?
1. In the search box on the taskbar, type disk cleanup.
2. Select Disk Cleanup from the list of results.
3. In Disk Cleanup, select Clean up system files.
4. Select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
5. Select OK.
- Note: If you notice that the Temp folder fills up quickly after running Disk Cleanup, see Low Disk Space error due to a full Temp folder.
However considering you have already purchased Restoro and would like us to assist you in doing that utilizing a remote session, please contact our support and they will be happy to help you.
- Email: email@example.com